It's my one year blogging anniversary, and time to celebrate with a giveaway!
Since it's the holiday season, what better than some holiday fabric? I have two bundles of fabric, each the same, containing 8 fat quarters and 1 half yard piece. That's 2 1/2 yards of fabric! This giveaway is open until Dec 17, to those in the US--sorry to my international followers. Two winners will be chosen from the comments on December 18.
There's just two things you need to do to enter this giveaway.
1. Follow me! Use my cute pink cone spool buttons on the top right to connect. Your choice: Bloglovin, Facebook, Google+, for blog posts. Flickr, Instagram, and Pinterest for photos. You can also check out my Etsy and Craftsy stores.
And if you already follow me, thank you! Here's the next question
2. Tell me what you like about my blog, and what you would like to see more of. For example, do you find the Book of the Month challenge interesting? Are you wanting more quilting pictures, or maybe quilting instruction? Would you like more patterns?
As a new year begins, we all make resolutions, which usually means change. Over the last few months I have pondered where I would like my quilting to go next year. A few things I've considered are
1. focusing on piecing landscape quilts
2. piecing and quilting for show
3. quilting for hire
4. teaching locally, especially longarm quilting
I don't expect any of these to happen immediately, as quilting really is a process. But what a fun process it is! I've learned so much over the last year, and looking forward to where this all takes me.
Thank you, Good luck and Happy Quilting!