The last two days have produced lots of progress. My Metro Rings project is quilted and bound, and just needs the sleeve sewn on. Here's a couple of sneak peeks
I finished the edge with the piped binding technique I used on ABC 123. You can find the tutorial here, from 52quilts.com. It gave the quilt such a nice finished look. I wish I could show more, but it will have to wait a few weeks.
Also got another row done for the Row by Row Experience, easy fused applique leaves.
I chose to do this in a brown batik versus the suggested black, because I really didn't want black in my cheery quilt. The rows are coming together nicely--just three more to go! I'll post as I finish them.
Until then, Happy Quilting!