Last week, there were some beautiful projects shown, especially this creative work of art from Alida at Tweloquilting.
Inspired by an art piece on a refrigerator magnet, Alida made her own version! Alida, be sure to grab a feature button!
So, what are you working on this week? Or maybe you have a beautiful finish to bring to the party? Show us!
The rules for linking up are simple:
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!
- If you follow QuiltFabrication, let me know at quiltfabrication (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll follow you back!
Have a great time quilting!