I know I do! This great idea was dreamed up by Soma at Whims and Fancies - thanks Soma!
Participation requires a post about your favorite 2016 finished quilts then linking it to the trunk show at Whims and Fancies by November 16. Prizes are being given away - no judging or voting involved!
Looking at my finishes in the 2016 Quilt Gallery, it was really hard to narrow down the choices. There are, um, 35 quilts, all begging to be selected. I managed to select 13, though some are duplicates - hope that's not too many!
Here goes the list, with my most favorites first:
1. Seed Mix - I think this is my all time favorite as I absolutely love seeing this quilt across the table every day.
2. Love Abounds and Love Abounds version 2. These two just melt my heart.
3. Double Jumble Turtles and Double Jumble Butterfly. These are my latest creations and I'm still swooning over their cuteness!
5. Hoppy Green and Hoppy Pink, those adorable frog quilts. Such personality!
7. Unlimited. A vague idea in my head that came out much better than expected.
8. Shadow Block Mini. From a QAL, another idea that turned out fantastic!
9. Jagged, because it's different. Also won the Judge's Choice award at the fair.
10. Light at the End, in honor of my mother who passed away this year.
That's it for my trunk show - I do hope you've enjoyed seeing all of my favorites. Be sure to check out all the other trunk shows at Whims and Fancies!