Kathy from Both Sides of the Pond shared these really pretty blocks she's making for the Cookbook Quilt Along at Stitchery Dickory Dock. Aren't they pretty?
Though this QAL requires the purchase of The Quilt Block Cookbook to participate, it looks to be worth it! Kathy, be sure to grab a 'Featured' button for you lovely work!
As for me, I've made progress on my to-do list:
1. the label is on the Safari Shifting Shadows baby quilt, so it's ready to go to a new home.
2. the quilting is done on the red and white table runner. If you look closely at the stitching in the white, you'll see little hearts. They appeared here and there due to the way I stitched the fill. A very nice touch!
The big reveal should be tomorrow or Friday - love keeping you in suspense!
3. started working on the RSC17 QAL project, dumping out all the purples crammed into a shoe box. Slow progress there.
4. and the big finish of the Sitka Rose quilt.
Phew! A lot more than I expected! And how about you?
- Please link directly to your specific post, not your main blog page.
- Link any recent post that has to do with sewing and fabric.
- Visit the other party guests and leave a comment. It's a great way to make new friends!
- Grab the Midweek Makers button code to put on your post or sidebar to let everyone know about the party!