This ABC quilt has waited for almost 3 months to be quilted, and now it's finished! Done in primary colors,
it's my same pattern as the quilt top I used for testing an Innova machine, except that one was in pastels.
Also, there was a slight change in the design--no four patch squares in the primary one.
Here are some quilting closeups. The background is a simple arching fill, with ruler work in the blue and yellow parts, and a swirl design for the green strips. The Innova made those so simple!
This one also has a machine sewn binding, using a interesting technique to form the green piping.
A Yahoo list mom suggested it, and I thought I would try it on this quilt. She does such a great job with the tutorial that I find no need to repeat it! Click here to check it out. Certainly gave this quilt a neat finish!
Next post--fusible applique!